The Greater London Authority (GLA) has launched Round 2 of its 2019-23 European Social Fund (ESF) programme by announcing the following three tenders:
- Ex-offenders: one pan-London £2m grant which will support ex-offenders with multiple and complex barriers that prevent them from entering and sustaining education, training and employment to become work ready and able to access employment opportunities.
- Homelessness: two cross-regional £1.5m grants which will enable unemployed adults who are homeless to overcome barriers to employment and enter and sustain training, education or employment.
- Parental Employment: four sub-regional £1.625m grants focusing on two areas (helping parents out of work to find and sustain jobs, and helping parents on low pay to progress in work). Projects will offer personalised support to overcome barriers, gain skills, and access childcare.
Further Information and Application Process
Further details of the above current tender opportunities including the prospectuses and application forms can be found on the GLA website.
Tenders to deliver the above have to be submitted by email (rather than via the Transport for London tender portal as before) by 12:00 on 1 May 2020.
Future Tender Opportunities
The following tenders comprising Round 3 will be launched in due course:
- Careers Clusters
- Gangs Prevention
- Sector Skills – Creative Skills
- Sector Skills – Early Years
- Sector Skills – Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities NEET
- South London Targeted NEET
- West London Targeted NEET
Remember, don’t forget to get in touch as soon as possible if you need support with submitting a tender to deliver ESF in London.