The Department for Education has now announced the names of the sixteen Further Education colleges and universities which will progress to the second stage of the Institutes of Technology competition.
I am pleased to announce that I wrote a significant part of one of the sixteen successful applications.
The sixteen sixteen colleges and universities invited to progress to Stage 2 are:
- Barking & Dagenham College
- Dudley College of Technology
- Milton Keynes College
- New College Durham
- North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College
- Queen Mary University of London
- Solihull College & University Centre
- South Essex College of Further & Higher Education
- Swindon College
- University of Exeter
- University of Lincoln
- Weston College of Further and Higher Education
- West Suffolk College
- York College
Further details of the Institute of Technology application process can be found on the .gov.uk website:
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need a tender writing.