The Department for Education (DfE) has now announced the names of the sixteen Further Education colleges and universities which will progress to the second stage of the Institutes of Technology (IoT) competition.
I am pleased to announce that I wrote a significant part of one of the sixteen successful applications.
The sixteen sixteen colleges and universities invited to progress to Stage 2 are:
- Barking & Dagenham College
- Dudley College of Technology
- Milton Keynes College
- New College Durham
- North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College
- Queen Mary University of London
- Solihull College & University Centre
- South Essex College of Further & Higher Education
- Swindon College
- University of Exeter
- University of Lincoln
- Weston College of Further and Higher Education
- West Suffolk College
- York College
Further details of the Institute of Technology application process can be found on the .gov.uk website:
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need a tender writing.